NovioCare respects your privacy, in particular your rights with regard to the (automated) processing of personal data. Due to complete transparency, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to this processing itself, its purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights as well as possible.
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also “the administrator”): NovioCare, located at Kerkenbos 1091B, 6546BB Nijmegen
Article 2 – The collection and processing of (personal) data
1. Your data is collected by NovioCare. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator to maintain relationships with you.
2. We process the following categories of personal data from you through surveys: Email addresses and/or telephone numbers, Date of birth/age, Education (level). Your date of birth/age and education (level) are anonymously included in the analysis of surveys. We use your email address – if you have given permission for this – to contact you for additional information and/or future surveys.
Article 3 – Your rights with regard to your data
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete the personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
2. Any request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have put your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month after the request has been submitted. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 4 – Sharing of (personal) data with third parties
NovioCare only provides (personal) data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Article 5 – Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 6 –Security of personal data
NovioCare takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Article 7 – Cookies
1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor every time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website specifically for you and to make logging in easier.
2. Our service providers Google and Microsoft place a number of cookies, some of which are necessary for the functionality of the site. Some are optional for the functionality of parts of the website, such as forms.
3. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment
For requests, questions, product information or more information, please contact: NovioCare, email@example.com
Article 9 – Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions. The court of the administrator's place of residence has exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
This privacy statement applies from October 13, 2022 until further notice